- Download the app from the iTunes Store
or Google Play.
- Access DynaMed
from the Library’s home page.
- Click on Mobile
- top of Dynamed screen in blue bar.
- Enter your university email address
- Open email on your mobile device.
- Open the authentication key message from email@example.com
and tap the link to authenticate the app.
-Note: If email link is not activated within 48 hours, users will need to request a new authentication key from the Dynamed page.
DynaMed™ is a clinical reference tool created by physicians for physicians and other health care professionals for use at the point-of-care. With clinically-organized summaries for more than 3,200 topics, DynaMed provides the latest content and resources with validity, relevance and convenience. Updated daily.
Find more app information on our Mobile Apps Page